RMHC PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENT
Ronald McDonald House Charities Pty Ltd, each House Chapter and Program Entity (“RMHC” or “we” “us” or “our”) collect your personal information (such as, but not limited to, your full name, company name, address, email address, phone number, credit card information and information about donations you have made to us). This information will generally be provided by you when you make a donation to us or request us to contact you via a form on this site.
We collect this personal information in order to process your donation to us or to allow us to make contact. If we do not collect your personal information as described, we will not be able to respond to your request.
We do not provide your information to third parties, except as follows:
- As authorised or required by law;
- RMHC, the House Chapters and Program Entities may exchange your personal information between them,
- To universities or other research bodies for research purposes but only in a de-identified format;
- To our affiliates including RMHC Inc.,
- To our business partners and service providers who assist us in the provision of our products and services to you including for example email service providers,
- Where the assets and operations of our business are transferred to another party as a going concern, or
- You have provided your consent.
- How you may access the personal information that is held by us and seek correction of such information; and
- How you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or a registered privacy code that binds us, and
- How we will deal with such a complaint.
We may disclose your personal information overseas to our service providers in countries such as the US.
You can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.